Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Chinon 722 XL Auto

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cwyzlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just picked this nice camera up from an old farmer. I was wondering if there is any resouce out there as to its worth. It also came with a half used film cartridge. Should I get it developed?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    I'd finish shooting the roll to make sure the camera works.

    Then get it developed to verify that the camera works.

    -Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •